- Grooved tread with directional siping - Street tire - Wire bead - Size: 27 x 1 1/8 (ISO 630mm)
$18.99 - $35.00
- The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
$33.99 - $37.99
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.125
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 24 x 2.125
$27.99 - $35.00
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$17.99 - $35.00
- Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread - Wire bead - Available in three widths
- Grooved tread pattern suitable for rough street, gravel, rural roads - Wire bead - Size: 700 x 38c
$20.99 - $35.99
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
- A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
$13.99 - $20.00
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$15.99 - $20.00
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 14 x 2.125
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 20 x 1 3/4 - ISO 419
$27.99 - $35.00
The Current tire features a directional grippy tread pattern with good shape and tire width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders on their bikes. - Grippy tread pattern - Affordable high-pressure tire
$48.35 - $51.99
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
- Whether you're travelling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions.
$49.99 - $59.99
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$29.99 - $35.00
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$34.99 - $48.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
- Excellent urban or touring tire - 400D Lite Extra casing cord for a supple and responsive ride - ProTite now provides 25% more puncture resistance over older PT technology - Amber Sidewalls
$40.00 - $89.99
The Maxxis Ardent is a light duty trail tire that rolls fast in dry conditions. For similar rolling speed with improved braking and cornering performance, check out the Rekon.
$80.00 - $89.99
High-volume casing, low-profile tread - Aggressive side knobs - Dual Compound - Lightweight XC race tire - Race-inspired low profile design Maxxis has done it again with its latest XC race tire. The new Maxxis Aspen pushes the limits of a lightweight XC tire designed to have minimal rolling resistance. The Aspen is designed with a high-volume casing to smooth out the roughest roots and rocks, while the dual compounds give optimal traction in the corners. So, if crossing the finish line first is your top priority, then the Aspen was designed for you.
$35.00 - $38.00
High-volume commuter tire - Dual-compound rubber - High-volume casing Inspired by our dirt track racing tire from our motorcycle division, the Maxxis DTR-1 is sure to up the cool factor on your townie bike. Featuring a high-volume, durable, 60 TPI casing and dual-compound rubber, the DTR-1 will get you where you're going and look good doing it.
$74.00 - $100.00
Troy Brosnan's go-fast signature tire. - Ideal for dry, fast trails - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims Designed in conjunction with Aussie DH racer, Troy Brosnan, the Dissector seeks to minimize drag while retaining cornering control. This versatile tire can be used as a front, a pair, or as a rear, depending on trail conditions.
$35.00 - $95.00
The Maxxis Forekaster features a spiky, well-spaced tread pattern that is ideal for XC racing or light duty trail riding in loose or wet conditions during the spring and fall. Use as a front paired with an Aspen or Ikon rear for an “aggressive” XC setup.
$25.00 - $32.00
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
$106.00 - $112.00
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
$39.99 - $49.99
The Rekon is a light duty trail tire designed to go fast in technical terrain.
$40.00 - $89.99
The Maxxis Rekon Race is a semi-slick XC race tire that features the lowest profile tread in our XC line. It is a great choice for dry XC trails and short track racing.
Page 1 of 2 Next page